I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more