I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!