I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control