I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?