I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- I have a Flickr Account!