I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Hello world!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library