I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info