I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance