I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes