I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!