I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day