I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!