I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Wiki Mind Map
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog