I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!