I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog