I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?