I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem