I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced