I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.