I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library