I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!