I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2