I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?