I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting