I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Twitter Tools and News
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?