This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)