This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World