This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!