This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.