This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!