Per an open letter from Steven Jobs to all iPhone users, “We have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a… Continue reading Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor