Per an open letter from Steven Jobs to all iPhone users, “We have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a… Continue reading Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…