Per an open letter from Steven Jobs to all iPhone users, “We have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a… Continue reading Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath