Check out these libraries! Can you imagine actually being in one? They are amazing. UPDATE: I have recently had difficulty seeing their page, they might be having problems. If you can’t see… Continue reading Library 1.0 - Old School Libraries to die for...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for