I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free