I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow