I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool