I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!