I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Japanese Robots (and more)