I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Wiki Mind Map