I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!