I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)