I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide