I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview