I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City