I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers