Late last week, I had found out about Odiogo which changes your blog text to speech (see my post on 8/11/2007) and had tried adding it to my blogs. At the time, I had a… Continue reading Web 2.0 - Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)... | 3 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers