- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
In case you didn’t know, it is Banned Book Week (9/29/2007 – 10/6/2007). And surprisingly (to me), “And Tango Makes Three“, an award-winning children’s book based on a true story about two male penguins… Continue reading Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More ... | 2 Comments
Just for fun, I created an old-fashioned card catalog card for the book I had downloaded from baen.com/library using… Continue reading Library 2.0 - ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!...