- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
In case you didn’t know, it is Banned Book Week (9/29/2007 – 10/6/2007). And surprisingly (to me), “And Tango Makes Three“, an award-winning children’s book based on a true story about two male penguins… Continue reading Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More ... | 2 Comments
Just for fun, I created an old-fashioned card catalog card for the book I had downloaded from baen.com/library using… Continue reading Library 2.0 - ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!...