I was web surfing a couple of weeks ago and found this great blog post about how someone said they coded like a girl, meaning they made ‘pretty’ code. And following this concept, I found… Continue reading Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wiki Mind Map
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!