I was web surfing a couple of weeks ago and found this great blog post about how someone said they coded like a girl, meaning they made ‘pretty’ code. And following this concept, I found… Continue reading Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill