I was web surfing a couple of weeks ago and found this great blog post about how someone said they coded like a girl, meaning they made ‘pretty’ code. And following this concept, I found… Continue reading Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress