I was web surfing a couple of weeks ago and found this great blog post about how someone said they coded like a girl, meaning they made ‘pretty’ code. And following this concept, I found… Continue reading Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures