I was web surfing a couple of weeks ago and found this great blog post about how someone said they coded like a girl, meaning they made ‘pretty’ code. And following this concept, I found… Continue reading Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers