I am still working on dad’s memorial info and also trying to tie up all the loose ends involved when someone dies. In the meantime, here is a link to several pictures I’ve put
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?