- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
Per the World Public Library website: “July 4th to August 4th Download Your Selections From 500,000+ eBooks for Free.”
According to their site: “Hosted in World Public Library’s multi-terabyte server network is the world’s largest… Continue reading Library 2.0 - World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks...