- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
Per the World Public Library website: “July 4th to August 4th Download Your Selections From 500,000+ eBooks for Free.”
According to their site: “Hosted in World Public Library’s multi-terabyte server network is the world’s largest… Continue reading Library 2.0 - World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks...