- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
Per the World Public Library website: “July 4th to August 4th Download Your Selections From 500,000+ eBooks for Free.”
According to their site: “Hosted in World Public Library’s multi-terabyte server network is the world’s largest… Continue reading Library 2.0 - World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks...