Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc