Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others