Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Las Vegas, baby!