Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.