Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1