Today in the era of text messages, too often a clever put-down is about as classy as “OMFG U SUX”. But Angry 365 Days a Year (if I was Australian, I would be too)… Continue reading Literary and Philosophical Insults - The Thinking Person’s Humor...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?