Skype appears to be starting to become available. I have been able to access it consistently for several hours. But it is hard to find out how many people are still without Skype and if… Continue reading Skype - It's not the Outage, It's How They Handled It.... | 4 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide