A few months ago I discovered an app called Joost that is TV on demand through your PC. At the time it was in testing by invitation only (I finagled one). Now it appears… Continue reading Television 2.0 - what you want when you want it... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Twitter Tools and News