A few months ago I discovered an app called Joost that is TV on demand through your PC. At the time it was in testing by invitation only (I finagled one). Now it appears… Continue reading Television 2.0 - what you want when you want it... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!