A few months ago I discovered an app called Joost that is TV on demand through your PC. At the time it was in testing by invitation only (I finagled one). Now it appears… Continue reading Television 2.0 - what you want when you want it... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified