I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1