I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22