I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning