I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.