I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Las Vegas, baby!