I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Wiki Mind Map
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)