I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls