I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Google Analytics
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am