I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Wiki Mind Map
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?