I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!