I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Hello world!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…