Flickr, the online photo gallery is THE web 2.0 tool for putting your photos online. Many people use it and it seems that most pictures you find online are stored on Flickr. There are a… Continue reading Web 2.0: Flickr isn't really that free - Who Knew?... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City