This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!