This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twitter Tools and News
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free