This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Wiki Mind Map