This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for