This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational