This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product