Here comes another Christmas and we all wonder what to get the hard-to-please among our family and friends. Well, good old Archie McPhee still isn’t letting us down! Despite the fact that they no longer carry the Illustrated Librarian line of temporary tattoos (perfect for the librarian on your list), they do have a nice “Read or Die” shopping bag which is new. For other librarian(and zombie) related items you can check out my post Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia) Continue reading Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library