This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.