This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wiki Mind Map
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers