This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!