This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test