This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!