This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai