This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel