This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2