This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?