This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Twitter Tools and News
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?