This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?