This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview