This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!