This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc