This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more