This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…