This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library