This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!