This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images