This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.