This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide