This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Twitter Tools and News