This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read