Flickr, the online photo gallery is THE web 2.0 tool for putting your photos online. Many people use it and it seems that most pictures you find online are stored on Flickr. There are a… Continue reading Web 2.0: Flickr isn't really that free - Who Knew?... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers