Flickr, the online photo gallery is THE web 2.0 tool for putting your photos online. Many people use it and it seems that most pictures you find online are stored on Flickr. There are a… Continue reading Web 2.0: Flickr isn't really that free - Who Knew?... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc