Flickr, the online photo gallery is THE web 2.0 tool for putting your photos online. Many people use it and it seems that most pictures you find online are stored on Flickr. There are a… Continue reading Web 2.0: Flickr isn't really that free - Who Knew?... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.