Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World