Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving