Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Hello world!