Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???