Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party