A couple of Thursdays ago, while driving back from getting a haircut, I was, as usual, listening to NPR (National Public Radio). NPR has been running several stories in their Digital Culture reports about… Continue reading NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau