Have you tried Picnik? It’s a great online tool for editing your pictures from various online services such as Flickr. It should definitely go on your list of Web 2.0 tools in your toolkit. And… Continue reading Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!