Have you tried Picnik? It’s a great online tool for editing your pictures from various online services such as Flickr. It should definitely go on your list of Web 2.0 tools in your toolkit. And… Continue reading Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Wiki Mind Map
- Google Analytics
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1