I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept