I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Hello world!
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!