I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0