I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition