I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others