I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit