I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Google Analytics
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers