I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More