I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.