Flickr, the online photo gallery is THE web 2.0 tool for putting your photos online. Many people use it and it seems that most pictures you find online are stored on Flickr. There are a… Continue reading Web 2.0: Flickr isn't really that free - Who Knew?... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Conversation with Stephen Abram