Flickr, the online photo gallery is THE web 2.0 tool for putting your photos online. Many people use it and it seems that most pictures you find online are stored on Flickr. There are a… Continue reading Web 2.0: Flickr isn't really that free - Who Knew?... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand