As you know, I’ve been concerned about the institutions that host data for Web 2.0 applications. Code4lib, a major library 2.0 site (and everything else hosted on anvil.lisforge.net) was hacked on July 21 and… Continue reading Web 2.0 - Code4Lib addresses Data Management - When will You?...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin