The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?