The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks