The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition