The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Google Analytics
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!