The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)