The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc