The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- I have a Flickr Account!
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22