The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player