The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009