The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks