The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twitter Tools and News
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau