The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Thailand Road Trip!