The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like