The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Hello world!
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others