The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Google Analytics