The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Wiki Mind Map
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets