The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Google Analytics
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog