The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am