The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need