The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15