The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!