The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Twitter Tools and News
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library