The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Japanese Robots (and more)