The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Conversation with Stephen Abram