The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai