The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others