The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef