The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Hello world!
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!