The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go