The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39