The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Wiki Mind Map
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?