The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!