The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit