The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes