The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39