The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit