The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool