The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15