The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit