The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info