The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?