The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!