- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
So politics and the presidential campaign is going 2.0. While I am certainly a strong proponent of this, it does raise the question that this is slanted towards the technologically advanced and/or those who have… Continue reading Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide...