I was looking at my feed from Boxxnet for Web 2.0 related items and I saw one called “Hey, that’s my data!” from Canadian Technology News. And like any good blogger, I stole… Continue reading Web 2.0 - Hey, that’s my data!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results