I was looking at my feed from Boxxnet for Web 2.0 related items and I saw one called “Hey, that’s my data!” from Canadian Technology News. And like any good blogger, I stole… Continue reading Web 2.0 - Hey, that’s my data!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?