I was looking at my feed from Boxxnet for Web 2.0 related items and I saw one called “Hey, that’s my data!” from Canadian Technology News. And like any good blogger, I stole… Continue reading Web 2.0 - Hey, that’s my data!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog