According to Facebook’s old terms of service, when you closed your account with them, their rights to your uploaded content expired. This is their old facebook policy. In reading through the old terms, I… Continue reading Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever....
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info