According to Facebook’s old terms of service, when you closed your account with them, their rights to your uploaded content expired. This is their old facebook policy. In reading through the old terms, I… Continue reading Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever....
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain