According to Facebook’s old terms of service, when you closed your account with them, their rights to your uploaded content expired. This is their old facebook policy. In reading through the old terms, I… Continue reading Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever....
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15