According to Facebook’s old terms of service, when you closed your account with them, their rights to your uploaded content expired. This is their old facebook policy. In reading through the old terms, I… Continue reading Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever....
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational