According to Facebook’s old terms of service, when you closed your account with them, their rights to your uploaded content expired. This is their old facebook policy. In reading through the old terms, I… Continue reading Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever....
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results