According to Facebook’s old terms of service, when you closed your account with them, their rights to your uploaded content expired. This is their old facebook policy. In reading through the old terms, I… Continue reading Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever....
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc