According to Facebook’s old terms of service, when you closed your account with them, their rights to your uploaded content expired. This is their old facebook policy. In reading through the old terms, I… Continue reading Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever....
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks