Late last week, I had found out about Odiogo which changes your blog text to speech (see my post on 8/11/2007) and had tried adding it to my blogs. At the time, I had a… Continue reading Web 2.0 - Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)... | 3 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know