I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…