I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories