I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15