I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc