I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Twitter Tools and News
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!