I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill