I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday