I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Google Analytics
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!