I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Twitter Tools and News
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Las Vegas, baby!