I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.