I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.