I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets