I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read