Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library