We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept