We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22