We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers