We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!