We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Las Vegas, baby!
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!