We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation