We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)