We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified