We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need