We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Las Vegas, baby!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More