- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
I was looking at my Facebook and a friend of mine, Jason Summers had posted as his status “The shoes never faded all the way”.
Well, that’s interesting – what did it mean? Then… Continue reading A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!...
I imagine most of you know who Wil Wheaton is. He is an actor who played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Actually, he has done a lot more than that, but that… Continue reading Celebrity 2.0 - Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0...
On July 23rd immediately following the Youtube/CNN debate John Edwards will answer questions from Twitter users in a live webcast on JohnEdwards.com. He wants twitter-ers to @johnedwards some questions in advance. Pretty cool.