- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
I was looking at my Facebook and a friend of mine, Jason Summers had posted as his status “The shoes never faded all the way”.
Well, that’s interesting – what did it mean? Then… Continue reading A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!...
I imagine most of you know who Wil Wheaton is. He is an actor who played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Actually, he has done a lot more than that, but that… Continue reading Celebrity 2.0 - Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0...
On July 23rd immediately following the Youtube/CNN debate John Edwards will answer questions from Twitter users in a live webcast on JohnEdwards.com. He wants twitter-ers to @johnedwards some questions in advance. Pretty cool.