- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
I was looking at my Facebook and a friend of mine, Jason Summers had posted as his status “The shoes never faded all the way”.
Well, that’s interesting – what did it mean? Then… Continue reading A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!...
I imagine most of you know who Wil Wheaton is. He is an actor who played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Actually, he has done a lot more than that, but that… Continue reading Celebrity 2.0 - Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0...
On July 23rd immediately following the Youtube/CNN debate John Edwards will answer questions from Twitter users in a live webcast on JohnEdwards.com. He wants twitter-ers to @johnedwards some questions in advance. Pretty cool.