Ever since I used the word Portmanteau in my post about Folksonomies, I have noticed that a lot of searches have been directed to my blog of people searching how to pronounce portmanteau. The… Continue reading Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!