Ever since I used the word Portmanteau in my post about Folksonomies, I have noticed that a lot of searches have been directed to my blog of people searching how to pronounce portmanteau. The… Continue reading Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009