- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
NOTE: it is back up now. It was just down last night for a while.
I received an email from my cousin Jason who was trying to view my blog and was having trouble… Continue reading Odiogo is Down - Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated...
I grew up without the internet. Heck, I grew up without computers. We were never even taught about computers in high school and I was just lucky that I took a temp job entering data… Continue reading Life before the Internet - How did we ever do it?...
Thanks to Google, Yahoo and other Search Engines, I can find information on almost any topic I can think of. This has made a huge impact on just about everything I do.
Flickr, the online photo gallery is THE web 2.0 tool for putting your photos online. Many people use it and it seems that most pictures you find online are stored on Flickr. There are a… Continue reading Web 2.0: Flickr isn't really that free - Who Knew?... | 2 Comments