I ran across these and they blew my mind! It is called coverpop and it is a website created by Jim Bumgardner, of KrazyDad.com, to house his experimental coverpop project. Per… Continue reading Coverpop Mosaics - Mashups like you won’t believe!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- I have a Flickr Account!
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger