Somewhere along the way, a whole new paradigm appeared, with all the supporting jargon, acronyms, tools, languages and uses and I was busy programming business apps and missed it. Continue reading Hello world!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info