Somewhere along the way, a whole new paradigm appeared, with all the supporting jargon, acronyms, tools, languages and uses and I was busy programming business apps and missed it. Continue reading Hello world!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand