I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it