I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin