I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!