I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others