I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.