I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test