I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Google Analytics
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai