I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!