I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?