I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library