I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?