I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog