I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Hello world!
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers