I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for