I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Hello world!
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web