I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it