I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need