I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog