I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll