I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving