I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010