I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Google Analytics
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!