I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- I have a Flickr Account!
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go