I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!