I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets