Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market