Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2