Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)