Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it