Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!