Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!