Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22