Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef