Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?