Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow