Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up