Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai