I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?