I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?