I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll