I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow