I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…