I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0