I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)