I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!