I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!