I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know