Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper