Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel