Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand