I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- I have a Flickr Account!
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide