I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?