I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept