I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?