I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over