I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!